FCCE Productions is a lean and mean, fully self-supported multimedia production outfit with state-of-the-art production facilities such as 8 fiberglass edit sets and 12 regular edit sets, 2 HD Cameras, a studio with green screen and light equipment and our own in-house recording studio.
FCCE Productions works with a group of young and inspired people, a multi-media production team, consisting of 17 editors, 1 English voice over, 3 camera operators, 1 traffic manager, 1 tape operator and a production department. In order to deliver high-quality HD content and finished programming at a very competitive price, ready to use for all media.
FCCE Productions produces yearly more than 150 hours of original long and short form programming, up to 2500 news items for its unrivaled Daily Item News Feed and 200 hours of un-edited footage (approx. 500 interviews) designed for today’s demanding audiences.
FCCE Productions has a big archive consisting of more than 12.000 tapes from the 80s until today. We also have a super modern digital archive consisting of 7 servers to store all the material we obtain. Every year we visit the biggest red carpet events such as The Academy Awards, Golden Globes, Cannes Film Festival, Venice Film Festival, Toronto Film Festival, Berlin Film Festival, Rome Film Festival and interview the biggest stars.
The content and programming FCCE delivers every day includes:
- Films and Stars, a weekly magazine for a broad audience interested in movies.
- Hollywood Buzz, a weekly magazine for the ever growing interested in the biggest Hollywood stars and their latest movies.
- Action Zone, a weekly male oriented movie and games magazine.
- Celebrity Scoop, a weekly magazine on all the inside stories from the biggest stars.
- Kids Flix, a weekly snack sized magazine for kids on new movies, games and merchandising.
• Daily Entertainment News Feed, a daily celebrity and movie news feed consisting of 8-10 items a day.
Stand Alone Series
- Star Files, more than 100 docutainment episodes on the biggest movie stars.
- Spotlight On, 2 x 13 episode special interest TV series.
- Stars in Style, 13 docutainment episodes on fashion and the stars.
- Customized programming for Digital and VOD barker channels.
- Festival Reports, from the biggest red carpet events.
- Specials, around milestone events in the year. What to think of specials around the Academy Awards, Golden Globes but also an end of the year program of an hour, to celebrate all the special happenings in the movie world of that year.
Customized Programming Digital and VOD barker channels
We are proudly making programs for special clients such as ‘HBO’, AXN’,'MGM’, ‘Canal +’ ‘Channel 4′, ‘RTL’, ‘Viasat’, ‘FOX’, ‘MTV’, ‘E! Entertainment’, ‘SBS’, ‘Nickelodeon’, ‘Reelz’, ‘Chello Media’, ‘Rotana’ and ‘KPN’.
- Anna Chapman Files, a reality series where International celebrity Anna Chapman helps girls and young women.
- Wall of Sound, a weekly magazine for a broad audience interested in music.
- Catch The Killer, interactive drama series in which the viewer can participate in solving the crime.
- Magic Sensation, first user generated magic show hosted and powered by Hans Klok, one of the world’s most famous magicians. In 6 episodes Hans will look for dancers, magicians and mentalists to create the ultimate magic Experience.
- Party Project, a multi platform and interactive concept producing the first ouster generated Dance Party in the world. Famous international DJ and producer Ferry Corsten will help young producers, dancers, video artists and DJ’s in their quest to throw a huge party at the hottest venue in town.
- The Comedy Experience, the first user generated Comedy Show. Three leading comedians take the stage and present the funniest contributions of the public: videos, stand-up performances and practical jokes. At the highpoint of the show one of the comedians participates in a sitcom scene written by the public.
- Entertainment Experience Junior, schools throughout the country participate in this Junior version of the award winning concept Entertainment Experience. Using a special tutorial kit, each class can make their own small film. A few classes will be raided by a professional team who will help them produce a professionals remake.
- Icons, a 10 episodes docutainment series that digs deep into the personal lives and careers of the movie icons of the last decade.