FCCE Productions (formerly also known as New Haven Productions) is a lean and mean, fully self-supported multimedia production outfit with state-of-the-art production facilities.
FCCE Productions works with a group of young and inspired people, a multi-media production team, delivering high-quality content and finished programming at a very competitive price, ready to use for all media.
FCCE Productions produces yearly more than 150 hours of original long and short form programming, up to 15 news items for its unrivalled Daily Item News Feed and 200 hours of un-edited footage (approx. 500 interviews) designed for today’s demanding audiences. The content and programming FCCE delivers every day includes:
- Films and Stars, a weekly magazine for a broad audience interested in movies.
- Hollywood Buzz, a weekly magazine for the ever growing interested in the biggest Hollywood stars and their latest movies.
- Action Zone, a weekly male oriented movie and games magazine.
- Kids Flix, a weekly snack sized magazine for kids on new movies, games and merchandising.
- Stars in Style, 13 brand new docutainment episodes
- Spotlight On, 13 episode special interest TV series. Second series now available!
- Customized programming for Digital and VOD barker channels.
- Festival Reports, Specials, Star and Director Profiles and other short form programming for all media platforms.